An uzi’s firing rate is precisely six hundred rounds per minute. Neither one of us are counting bars, but El Gant’s presentation here over 42 Keez’s canvas could very well be the closest representation of a lyrical uzi in 2015. “Raw”, the lead single off his upcoming Spray Music EP, cosigns itself that Gant’s emceeing abilities have been doing pushups since the acclaimed 2014 release of Beast Academy. With 42 Keez’s Chicago-driven soundscape and a universally accepted and respectable rhyme display, the single attests to mainstream potentiality and sits well on the current, in listeners of 2015. In opposition, don’t get the potential screwed up. Gant is always building with and in the lab with veteran emcees and true schoolers, alongside successful solo strives and his IV League posse (Ras Kass, Shabaam Sahdeeq, El Da Sensei and more). Get your pen or touch screen out and be prepared to mark your calender for the EP; trust is a must – enjoy.
In a recent exchangement of dialogue with RESPECT. Magazine’s Dread Solo he was asked about breath control. Gant responds, “I moved into an oxygen chamber three stories under the earth”. This sums up the admirable aesthetics of “Raw”.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AUCTION | International Auctions coming soon.
RARE Underground Hip Hop Cult Classic
This auction is for a new, sealed, mint vinyl 12″. This record is from one of the last boxes of the original (and only) pressing. We wrote this record in 1998 as the follow up single to the Dj Strictnine and Paranorm “Mic Reaction” 12″.
At the winning bidder’s request, I will sign the outside plastic or open the record and sign the cardboard sleeve for you before shipping.
Happy Bidding. –Paranorm
A1. Genesis (Intro)
A2. God Vs. The Devil (Dirty)
A3. God Vs. The Devil (Clean)
B1. Fools Rush In
B2. Hooker To A Housewife
B3. God Vs. The Devil (Instrumental)
* Discogs Link: http://www.discogs.com/DEvilman-feat-Paranorm-God-Vs-The-Devil-EP/release/3031397
* Format: Vinyl, 12″
* Publishing: Super Science And Sex Music.
* Mastering: Stephon @ Solutions, Hollywood, CA.
* Graphics: Del Proximo
* Producer: DJ Strictnine (tracks: All)
* Released: 1999
* Genre: Hip Hop / Underground Rap
* Label: Fistfulayen – FFY001
* Initial Pressing: Sakebomb
* I only accept verified PayPal bidders. The only acceptable form of payment is PayPal. Item will only be shipped to a “confirmed” PayPal address. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
* We reserve the right to cancel any bid.
* FREE USPS SHIPPING (FIRST CLASS MAIL) to United States.
* No international shipping. THIS IS A USA AUCTION ONLY
* Check my feedback and bid with confidence.
* Payment must be made within 24 hours of auction close. DO NOT BID if you do not intend on completing the purchase.
* Please ask any and all questions prior to bidding via the above link “Ask seller a question”.
* No returns or refunds.
Coming at ya like Kamala in the Congo. New KAMALA (El Gant, Parakhan, Dj Ready Cee)
New ZZYZZX with Dj Ready Cee on the cuts.
Btw, the LEGEND Mellow Man Ace tossed me a shout in this joint!!!!!!! When was the last time you had a living rap icon shout you out on some shit (and not cause you paid them for a 16..)? Exactly. I am flattered and eternally grateful for the love Mellow Man Ace and Cazal have shown.
I know it’s been said before, but you gotta Support Real Hip Hop and not that bullshit: